Cong Allege Election Malpractice Over Cash Seizure from Noida Ex-IPS Officer
Cong Allege Election Malpractice Over Cash Seizure from Noida Ex-IPS Officer: The Income Tax officials have actually recovered over Rs 3 crore in cash after it robbed premises linked to former Uttar Pradesh cadre IPS officer Ram Narayan Singh. (Image: News18)
Congress Candidate Pankhuri Pathak stated she believed the cash could be linked to election malpractice and declared the BJP’s association with it.PTI Last Updated: February 02, 2022, 15:53 IST FOLLOW US ON:
- Congress’Noida Assembly prospect Pankhuri Pathak on Wednesday assaulted the BJP as she thought that the cash seized from facilities connected to
- a retired IPS officer here could be for election malpractice. The Earnings
Tax officials have actually recuperated over Rs 3 crore in cash after it robbed premises connected to former Uttar Pradesh cadre IPS officer Ram Narayan Singh on Tuesday.
- The cash in currencies of Rs 2,000, Rs 500 and Rs 200 were discovered stowed away in lockers created in the premises, according to the officials.Ram Narayan Singh Retired officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre Rs 3 crore money recuperated Noida Link the dots yourself(sic ), Pathak stated in a puzzling Hindi tweet.
- When called, she stated she believed the cash could be connected to election malpractice and alleged the BJP’s association with it.Crores of rupees have been taken recently in Noida however absolutely nothing has actually been disclosed about it up until now. Rs 99 lakh money was taken in a Porsche last week, she informed PTI.
- Noida, in Gautam Buddh Nagar district of Uttar Pradesh, goes to polls on February 10. In her maiden Assembly election, Pathak is pitted against BJP’s Pankaj Singh, who had won the 2017 election from Noida.Read all the Newest News, Breaking News and Assembly Elections updates here.Published at Wed, 02 Feb 2022 05:23:42 -0500
Follow For Cricket News