Nawab Malik’s ‘hydrogen bomb’: Fadnavis has relate to Dawood assistant, ex-CM shielded phony note racket|LIVE

Nawab Malik
Image Source: PTI NCP leader Nawab

Malik Maharashtra minister and NCP leader Nawab Malik on Tuesday refuted previous chief minister Devendra Fadnavis’ charge that the previous had actually purchased land parcels from the individuals linked with the underworld, stating he will drop a “hydrogen bomb” on Wednesday and expose the “underworld links” of the BJP leader.

Malik said he did not buy any property from anybody who is linked to the underworld or is a convict in a bomb blast case. He stated by attempting to link him with the underworld and bomb blast convicts, Fadnavis is reviling his image.

Hours prior to, Fadnavis had declared that a business of Nawab Malik and his household members had bought land in rural Kurla at a really cheap rate through fictitious files from two convicts of the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case.

He likewise alleged that Malik and his relative had gotten in into land offers with people connected with the underworld.

Malik said his daughter will send a legal notification to Fadnavis on Wednesday for his comments against his son-in-law Sameer Khan, who was detained by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) earlier this year and later on released on bail.

Just after Fadnavis finished his interview, Malik tweeted, “I am coming”, in an evident message that he will counter.

“The charges levelled by Devendra Fadnavis are baseless. I never purchased any property from anybody linked to the underworld or a blast found guilty,” Malik told an interview.

He stated Fadnavis is “making a mountain of a molehill”.

Fadnavis had actually said Malik and his family members became part of a business that bought land in the Kurla area of Mumbai at an extremely low rate by making some fictitious documents from Sardar Shahwali Khan and Saleem Ishaq Patel, who were founded guilty in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case.

Malik stated he has actually been in public life for over 26 years and nobody has actually levelled charges, linking him to the underworld and blast convicts.

He said the homes purchased by him have been acquired lawfully after paying stamp duty.

“All offers have been performed in a very transparent manner,” Malik claimed.

Recently, Fadnavis had actually claimed that he will break a “bomb” by exposing Malik’s links with the underworld.

Taking a dig, Malik said Fadnavis’ bomb ended up being a “loser cracker” however he will drop a “hydrogen bomb” on Wednesday morning, exposing how the BJP leader held the city captive when he was chief minister.

(With inputs from PTI)

Also Check out| Sameer Wankhede’s father files fresh problem against Nawab Malik

Latest India News

Published at Tue, 09 Nov 2021 20:05:36 -0600